Team Rocket FRC and FTC teams welcome members from Mount St. Mary High School in Oklahoma City, OK, and other high schools and 8th graders in middle schools affiliated with the Catholic Archdiocese of Oklahoma City.
There is a place for you on Team Rocket!
There are just a few of the reasons to join:
- Exciting competition in rapidly growing 21st century RoboSports
- Technology skills
- Outreach / service hours
- Chances to travel, and even compete against international teams
- Working with engineers and scientists
- Teamwork and team bonding
- College preparation and resume building
- Internship and job opportunities
- Scholarship opportunities
- Making a difference!
There are several different options for joining the team. Please see the team handbook for the attendance requirements and other details for each of them.
- FIRST Tech Challenge teams compete primarily in the fall semester with some overlap into spring smester
- The FIRST Robotics Competition team competes in the spring semester but has occasional meetings and offseason competitions in the fall semester
- Team Rocket Outreach does public demonstrations year-round as opportunities arise, but membership does not require the same level of commitment as the FRC and FTC competitions teams do.
Please view these resources before filling out the team application:
Apply to join Team Rocket here: